Broker’s Gin Night: A True Gentleman Drinks Gin
You are cordially invited to a night of bowler hats and witty banter with Broker’s Gin, as we serve up a free flow of dapper cocktails. Fear not old chap, our special gin-based cocktails will be available throughout the entire month of March!
Gin is Quivo’s drink of choice this month of March. We are carving out the cucumber slices with Broker’s Gin for a very dapper cocktail list, available this whole month. For a jolly well time, book your table at Quivo on the 20th of March during Broker’s Gin Night and enjoy one hour of free flow gin cocktails. It is never boring at Quivo events, so ladies and gentlemen, bowler hats, bow ties and witty banter are welcomed.
ABOUT BROKER’S GIN
- It is a new London Dry Gin (which is why the consumer may not have seen it before). The bottle with its iconic bowler hat is themed on a stockbroker from the City of London.
- It uses a 200-year old recipe and is made in a 200-year old distillery outside London.
- The base spirit is made from 100% English wheat.
- The botanicals are steeped in the base spirit for 24 hours before the fifth distillation. This ensures a rich aroma and full flavour.
- Ten botanicals are used. They are all conventional, traditional gin botanicals.
- Broker’s Gin is hand-crafted batch by batch, using a traditional copper pot-still.